The Washington State Sleep Society has three
positions open for the board: President, Vice
President, and Treasurer. We could use your help!
If you had a great experience at our most recent
sleep meeting and would like to add your skill set,
enthusiasm, and ideas to the development of future
sleep meetings, please contact us at email@example.com.
Members of the board will be contacting interested
parties in the next few weeks to solidify a new board
by the end of the year so we can get busy planning
for our 2017 event; don't delay! Contact us today!
Photos coming soon, stay tuned!
Things to know about this year's host hotel
~ FRI Oct 21 & SAT Oct 22 ~
15920 West Valley Highway
Seattle, WA 98188
Seattle, WA 98188
425.227.8844 ~ [ WEBSITE ]
Services & Amenities
- The hotel's business center can handle any FAXing, printing, and copying needs you might have.
- There's an ATM onsite.
- Hotel guests have access to the fitness room and the indoor pool.
- The hotel concierge can help you with locating transportation, making dinner arrangements, or holding baggage after checkout.
- Conference attendees who are guests at the hotel receive free cooked-to-order breakfast via the hotel on Friday and Saturday morning before the conference.
- The WSSS provides lunch on both days from 12:30 to 1:30pm.
- Conference attendees are responsible for dinner on both nights; the conference ends at 530pm on both days.
- The Embassy Suites offers Basil's, a restaurant and adjacent lounge, on site for dining options after 11:30am. Also, hotel guests are welcome to the free Manager's Reception where they can enjoy beverages and snacks in the late afternoon.
- Nearby dining options are plentiful in the nearby Westfield Southcenter Mall campus and along Southcenter Parkway, including Blue C Sushi, California Pizza Kitchen, Bahama Breeze, Famous Dave's, and more.
More information about the Embassy Suites SeaTac